Thursday, September 07, 2006

While the Wolves Cry - Update

Hello,
Though it's been a while since my last update, I have some good news for all my loyal fans and readers. I have completed Book Two of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle! I spent the last three months perfected a two year old manuscript and gave it the seal of approval in late August. The book is titled "While the Wolves Cry". All our favorite and familar characters return in a story of struggles both worldly and inward. The Dragul-Mirov emerge to search for the Dragon's Tear necklace and return it to their citadel before their ancestors rise from their millenia long slumbers to ascend into their highest state of being. Moon and Tsigane must flee for their lives and answer the pulls and urges of the ancient necklace in hopes of unlocking a very powerful spirit essence.

Meanwhile, Amy and her friend Robyne must unlock the secrets and mysterious to the living Darkness and the horrible nightmares plauging Amy's sleep.

That's just a taste of what's to come!

As always, all my books are available online at amazon.com

You can also check Trafford.com or PublishAmerica.com for my books as well!

Thanks for your loyalty and publication of While the Wolves Cry will occur sometime this year!

David Conlin McLeod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home