Thursday, February 16, 2006

Midnight Rhapsody - Update

I have submitted my manuscript "Midnight Rhapsody" to Publish America and recieved confirmation that thet have everything they need from me for the time being. Now sometime next week they will go through my submission and decide if they wish to publish it or not based on its literary merits, format, genre, style, and writing quality. I am feeling pretty confident that they will accept this work. They have already published two of my works, including my largest work to date, "Chasing Shadows: Tales of East River".

My marketing strategies for all my books have been fairly modest only beacuse my budget is shoe-string at best. With blogs, live journals, and by word of mouth though in a college atmosphere, I am pretty certain a fan base will develop. For the fans that have been with me since Day 1, they will see a new book in about a year that should really open their eyes to how my characters think and feel and how I play with their perceptions. I think this book will be more thought provoking and more moody and very much in the same "vein" as some of Anne Rice's work.

I am hoping to make this 5th book a good stepping stone to more recognition and hopefully it will be another cown jewel in my career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home