Sunday, March 26, 2006

Update

The latest update on my 5th release is kind of disappointing. Based on my previous books' sales record, Publish America has rejected my submission of "Midnight Rhapsody" for publication. I am actually not surprised, really. But I am disappointed. The work is very good and the story very different than my previous published works. I think it deserves to be made available to the public in book form.

I am disappointed in the prohibitive costs of my books. If Publish America wanted to sell more books, they could at least lower the retail costs. On Print-On-Demand, there really are no high risks or incredible expences- they publish one book at a time as demands warrant. It is not like they have to raze a forest to publish my work or spend thousands to release my book. It's not like they pay to market my work very much. The work is on my shoulders to write the book and sell it and advertise it. They just handle to production and distribution.

Anyhow, this setback will push back some release dates indefinitely for the sequel. Unless I can make some money to produce another Trafford publication, I doubt I will be working with Publish America any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home