Monday, May 08, 2006

While the Wolves Cry - Update

I have been adding some bits and pieces to "While the Wolves Cry" and for the most part I am looking at 122 pages of deep story here. The only concern I have so far is whether or not this flow of the story is disjointed. There are some action scenes and lots of scene changes and lots of plot set-up chapters and mini-chapters going on here. I know it is a first draft so no doubt the revising process will take a while.

The direction of the novel will certainly pick up right where "Dancing with the Moon" left off and prepare you for the conclusion that will be book three of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle. But there is room for a little filler book between "Dancing with the Moon" and "While the Wolves Cry" that will likely involve the character Robyne Sheridan and the Bridge Club. There is a tenative storyline floating around for that and the title of the possible book would be "Robyne's Song" or "Robyne's Sonnet". Something like that.

I anticipate that the final draft of "While the Wolves Cry" to be completed by this fall. I am not sure how it will be published but if it were a financial option, I might go back to Trafford- depending on the demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home