Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Website

Hello everyone. Now announcing a new and "official" website for all my books!

www.gatekeeper.9f.com

Here there is an author bio, cover art, book teasers, book reviews, and hopefully more pages with articles and interviews, book excerpts, and all kinds of stuff relating to my work.

Naturally, there will be links to this blog and my live journal on there in the near future as well. The website is still in its infancy and very much a work-in-progess. I encourage anyone interested to have a look and tell me what you think by commenting on this blog or perhaps my live journal.

I am also thinking about featuring reviews and articles from aspiring authors and poets and people hoping to get their work exposed to a bigger audience. This should be cool.

Check it out! www.gatekeeper.9f.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home