Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update - "Light of Redemption" Book Three of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle

Perhaps you're wondering what happened to "Light of Redemption", my 3rd installment of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle. Maybe you saw it for sale on www.wordclay.com and suddenly saw the error screen come up. Well, in a previous post, I mentioned that I had come across some grievous errors and continuity issues in the final galley proof. So... I had it taken off the shelves and the project put on hold so I can fix the issues and do further editting.

Perhaps you're wondering how come the errors were there and not caught earlier? Well, the answer is complex. 1) I am too poor to hire an editor. 2) I was and have been working on multiple writing projects. 3) I am a full-time college student trying to graduate sometime before the end of this decade.

With the project on hold for the time being, I am pondering how to fix some of the manuscript's issues and perhaps make things flow more easily. I have considered breaking up the book into 2 parts-- one part delving into the history of the Dragul-Mirov under Vangrier Dragul-Mirov-- and the second part dealing with the final confrontations and aftermath.

With my far-seeing eyes, I can see a future series that will pick up right where Dragon's Tear leaves off. I also know I will be working on a sequel to the historical fiction novel I released earlier this year, "Running from the Sun".

I would also highly recommend people to pick up copies of "Dancing with the Moon", "While the Wolves Cry", and "Chasing Shadows: Tales of East River" now before they go out of print in the near future. I know some of these books are hard to get through some online chains. I recommend www.trafford.com and www.publishamerica.com to guarentee the orders. I do have plans to re-issue these books as revised editions with www.wordclay.com I think. Just not sure when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home