Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Light of Redemption - Update

Just letting you folks know... Book Three of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle has now been officially published (again... shhhh) and is now in the print shop at www.wordclay.com !! I fixed the errors and editted it and did my best to tweak every aspect of the book as I could. Heck, I even managed to trim a little of the retail price! $25.00 for a 530+ page softcover ain't so bad is it? Glossy cool cover, trade paperback style....

This book is pretty much everything you'd come to expect from me I hope. Depth, rich character development, hard driving action, hidden depths, twists and turns... and so much more.

I hope to God my die-hard fans who have waited years for this book, come out to buy this book and are not disappointed. I poured everything into it like I did all my previous works. I hope it matches and exceeds expectations.

If, for some odd reason you are reading this and have not yet purchased "Dancing with the Moon", "While the Wolves Cry", or "Chasing Shadows: Tales of East River"... I sincerely hope you seriously consider it and get caught up in the coolness of this series. Check these books out at www.trafford.com or www.amazon.com or www.publishamerica.com If you have to, Google search me and you'll find all sorts of sites for my works. David Conlin McLeod is the name... and just plug in the titles that interest you and in no time flat, I'll be right there with you joining in the adventure.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home