Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Release!

Book Three of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle, "The Light of Redemption" is now available for sale at www.wordclay.com Just search my name in the bookstore search engine and you'll find this book along with my other recent releases under this new publisher! Please have a look and browse!

I know technically it is Nov. 1st now, but my 9th novel was released in time for Halloween, how is that for cool?

If deep vampire horror is your cup of tea, please check out my works and you'll not be disappointed. If you like horror of the Stephen King / Twighlight Zone / M. Night Shamalayan type... please check out my own collection of short stories in "Pleasant Nightmares, Bittersweet Dreams" also available at www.wordclay.com in their bookstore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home