Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Unusual Publicity

I am getting a story published I think through Eastern Connecticut's literary magazine. It might get me some exposure around here. I am not sure if I will be recognized as a horror writer so much as a writer of drama or fiction though. The story I submitted was more geared for emotional responces than to just scare or terrify. It was a 2,500 word short blurb based on some characters I have writen on in the past.

I am thinking of writing and submitting more little short stories and character blurbs for Spring Semester.

Anything to keep my creative juices flowing. Cus the last thing I need is to dry up completely of ideas and character concepts. I also need to get back to my projects still waiting for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home