Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Little Update

A little update for my fans, friends, and readers...

I have broken the 45 page mark on my lastest book, "While the Wolves Cry: Book Two of the Dragon's Tear Chronicle".

I can also tell you that I am polishing a collection of short stories I have and will probably go through the process of having them published. But the other possibility as I am editting them might be that I find one short story in particular that I may want to expand upon and build up to novel length. So I will update on that soon. I can think of one story now that might be headed for noveldom.

I have also begun final editting "Midnight Rhapsody"; a work that has been about a year in production. If I publish anything within the next year, it will probably be "Midnight Rhapsody" or my collection of short stories or something expanded from it.

There's still many ideas floating about in my head... but I am trying to take things one step at a time.

Now for a little spolier in the Dragon's Tear series...

"While the Wolves Cry" - Book Two will see the return of some very special characters sorely missed in "Dancing with the Moon" and "Chasing Shadows", but they will return not as we might expect them to. I will also say firmly that Amy will have an adventure unlike anything we've seen so far. She will come face to face with whole new dreams and nightmares and this time around the value of friendship will be tested all the more... and the test may not be something she can pass.

I can also say that there are far greater evils for Amy to face than what she saw in the vampire Robert James Whitworth... and these evils only show themselves "While the Wolves Cry"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home