Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Update

Publish America is offering hardcover copies of 2 of my earlier works, "Chasing Shadows: Tales of East River" and my novella, "The Audition". For those who are unfamiliar, "Chasing Shadows: Tales of East River" is the prequel to my Dragon's Tear Chronicle and one of my favorite novels that I have written. It's my 4th published work, released in 2005 if I recall correctly. It is the story of a small Connecticut town plagued by a mysterious entity the local kids call, "The Living Darkness". The novel follows the story of the Cavanaugh family and the Sheridan family for the most part as they confront this "Living Darkness". There are many other characters and odd happenings that are woven into the main stories, of course--so there's something for everyone basically. You can check out the book review I got in the www.myshelf.com archives for 2005.

"The Audition" is a short novella about a young girl named Paige Tucker, who happens to dream about becoming a prima ballerina. The problem is that her dream takes a turn for the worst when a dark ballet mistress invades and takes over.

Both of these books have been well recieved and have gotten good reviews. They make excellent additions to the collections of all those vampire/horror fans out there looking for something a little more deeper than the teen romance of the Twilight Saga. If you don't want your vampires to sparkle or glitter, definitely check out my "Dragon's Tear Chronicle" series, starting with "Chasing Shadows: T ales of East River" or "Dancing with the Moon".

These books can be found at www.publishamerica.com or www.trafford.com
Just browse the on-line bookstores by title or author, David Conlin McLeod.

Thanks and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home