Friday, April 16, 2010

Update for April, 2010

As of December 31st, 2009, I have graduated from Eastern Connecticut State University with a B.A. in History and Social Sciences with a minor in Asian Studies. Now I am looking at graduate school and getting my Masters in Education for K-6 certification.

Writing-wise, I am working on something new along the lines of "Tales of East River" and plodding along on something entitled "Silent Uproar". The work is going slow but steady as I find myself distracted every now and then. I use to average about 10 pages a night and sometimes I get there and sometimes I manage maybe half that.

I will definitely have to buckle down. I can't allow the world to think vampires are these shimmery, glittery "Twilight" heartthrob tween chasers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home