Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Long Overdue Update

Okay folks (if there are any folks reading these days),
I have re-issued all of my novels and books under Wordclay Publishing and have been working on two new projects!  One is entitled "Silent Uproar" -- which has been floating around in my head since God knows when.  The other project is perhaps another installment of "Tales of East River". 

I have 15 chapters and about 500 pages of material down on "Silent Uproar" and about 5 chapters on something "East River".  It's all happening rather quickly.

Next Fall I plan to possibly teach Creative Writing classes in Willimantic at the Capital Theater Arts Academy, if interested, stay tuned.

I have also decided to break off contact and contracts with Trafford Publishing considering that all they have been up to is trying to solicit money from me for book offers and promotional things that I simply can't afford on my grad student/starving artist budget.

But like I said, all my books are now available at www.wordclay.com

Just look them up under David Conlin McLeod!

List of books include:

"Dancing with the Moon"
"While the Wolves Cry"
"Light of Redemption"
"Symphony of Seasons"
"Running from the Sun"
"Dark Returns"
"Chasing Shadows"
"Midnight Rhapsody"
"Pleasant Nightmares, Bittersweet Dreams"

Please check them out!  All in trade paperback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home