Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now On Sale at Eastern!

At last my books will be sold at the Eastern Conn. State University Bookstore (Barnes and Noble). By month's end, copies of all my books will be made available at a decent discount, all signed by me, and ready for the reading!
My 5th and most recent book, the second book in the "Dragon's Tear Chroncle" series, "While the Wolves Cry" hits shelves today.

If you can't come out to Willimantic and the Eastern campus, have no fear!
You can always order my books at any major book retailer or on-line at www.trafford.com - direct from the publisher! Or you can look some of them up on www.amazon.com

Just plug my name : David Conlin McLeod in the author search and you should see my available books.

"Dancing with the Moon" - Book One
"While the Wolves Cry" - Book Two
"Chasing Shadows: Tales of East River" - Prequel

"The Audition"
"Two Past Twilight"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home